Catching the attention of visitors and convincing them about your offering. This is much tougher than it sounds.
Who does not want to increase the website traffic?
There are several ways to grow traffic. Newsletter subscription through email marketing is one of the effective and simple methods.
It becomes particularly easy if you have a WordPress website. WordPress newsletter plugin does all the job. You can create a Newsletter subscription form and popups with the WordPress plugin.
Before exploring the best WordPress newsletter plugin, let’s take a brief walk on how to fetch email ids from website users.
The Passive Way of Fetching User’s Email Id
Conventionally, marketers used to set the subscription pop up within the website’s footer, sidebar, or else at times in the centre of the article. These approaches are typically passive means of picking email ids. This type of approach doesn’t stop the user from continuing their activity like browsing the site or reading the article.
Active Way of Fetching User’s Email Id
Newsletter pop-ups that usually occur in the center of the screen are the active methods of picking up the user’s email id. Sometimes users have to end their ongoing activity and have to shut the pop-up or subscribe.
What is the Prototype for Ideal Website User Experience?
Many times marketers attack their users with popup on the website once users start scrolling the website.
This creates a sort of annoyance for users. So, rule number one is – don’t popup for email id on your website before 30 seconds. Let the user understand your business, for that you should display some value from your side. And then request email id.
You can display value only through great content. The valuable content can be in as per your business type; such as informative blogs, videos, ebooks, etc. If the user finds this content beneficial, there is a higher probability that users will share their email id with you.
Now that you have understood the right way of fetching email ids let’s begin with WordPress newsletter plugins for I have spell out the 7 top-notch WordPress newsletter plugins to boost up your email subscriptions.
1. OptinMonster is Ruling
Invented in 2013, OptinMonster is still the popular newsletter plugins. It is used by 600,000 + WordPress websites. While OptinMonster has transformed in a platform free SaaS, still it is a committed WordPress plugin for integration.
OptinMonster has an array of customizing features like multiple form types, A/B split testing, Exit-Intent technology, and much more.
Designing of converting forms is simple with OptinMonster — starting with completely featured form designing to remarkable animations with MonsterEffects.
The cost of the OptinMonster premium plugin is $9/month which is payable yearly.
2. The Beautiful Bloom Plugin
A skillfully designed and developed newsletter plugin comprising 100+ templates along with 19 well known email marketing tools.
Bloom offers six distinct popup types: Popups, content lockers, in-line with content, widget area, below content, and fly-ins. And you will also have access to exceptional trigger options, for example the ability to show an opt-in form after a user makes a remark.
The costing begins with $89 yearly that comprises access to every product of Elegant Themes along with Divi.
3. The Excellent and Free Newsletter Plugin
As stated in WordPress.org, the newsletter plugin is used by active 30000 websites. You can send infinite emails, do advance tracking, and have an unrestricted number of subscribers.
The best features of the newsletter plugin are
- Drag-and-drop email creator offers you wonderful mobile-friendly newsletters.
- Double opt-in subscriptions help you to follow EU anti-spam laws.
- Easy to do user segmentation for your marketing campaigns.
- SMTP support will help you with better delivery.
The premium additions of the Newsletter plugin support autoresponders, WooCommerce, analytics, etc. You can access every premium add-ons that begins at $65.
4. MailPoet – All-Inclusive WordPress Plugin
MailPoet is all integrated newsletter plugin to develop your email listing and can do much more right away with the dashboard of WordPress.
It is installed by 35,000 + active websites. Ready to run email templates are available to start email marketing campaigns
Mail Poet offers free templates like post updates, welcome emails, newsletters that help in marketing automation.
You have a choice- Either you can send emails from WordPress’s server that has a reputation for bad delivery. Otherwise you can use MailPoet’s service (free 1000 email delivery) or SMTP from a third party for better email delivery.
The Premium version of MailPoet provides
- Segmentation ability in agreement with users’ behavior like – opens, link click and other stuff
- Advanced analytics and integration along with transactional emails from Woocommerce.
MailPoet Premium starts from $15 monthly.
5. Take Email Marketing to the Next Level with Thrive Leads
The most beneficial features of Thrive Leads are
- 10 distinct opt-in forms are available and if you want you can make the opt-in form with a drag-and-drop option in a robust visual editor.
- Trigger options can be generated at includes time, click, scroll depth, and exit-intent.
- Embedded A/B testing and analytics help you to evaluate and perk up your marketing efforts.
Price – A single website license price starts from $67. Thrive Themes Membership that costs $19 monthly will give you accessibility to each Thrive Themes’ product.
6. The Popular Ninja Popups Plugin
Ninja Popups have more than 30,000 users. Ninja popups include everything!
- Drag-and-drop newsletter designer.
- Free of cost 8 opt-in panel designs and more than 60 popup themes.
- More than 60 animation effects and embedded analytics.
- Opt-in and social locker.
- A/B testing through Google Analytics Event Tracking integration.
- Post or page targeting and easy integration with all email marketing platform.
- Ready to use templates developed by expert designers.
Ninja Plugin is a one-time purchase thing, rest all the upcoming updates are free of cost.
7. Super Simple WP Subscribe Pro
The only aim of WP Subscribe Pro is to nurture your email list. You can find all the essential features here like posts, popup triggers, time delay, exit intent, etc.
You can tailor test and style in the template; however, you will not find a drag-and-drop builder. Installing is super simple but you don’t have quality control. They charge you $19 for yearly updates and support.
Before moving ahead with email marketing execution, you must have answers for – frequency of sending an email, content for promotion, and so on. Take into account your budget and invest in the right plugin for your user engagement.
Do you have any feedback about the above-mentioned plugins? If yes, please share!